I'm Sanjeet Pal, a software engineer living in Toronto.
Results-oriented, energetic, highly motivated and passionate person with a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
I have computer science degree from Punjab Technical University and my Postgrad Certificate in Cloud and Big Data from Lambton. I love creating, programming, launching, learning, cooking and hiking.
Besides that, Co-Founded AgriTech startup and worked up on various SaaS application in India which got listed in Top 100 startup companies of India under the Make in India program by the Indian Government in 2019.
- Age 25
- Residence Toronto, Canada
- e-mail email@example.com
What I Do
2021Business Blvd Inc.
2018 - 2019Wanteet Inc.
Software Engineer• 247jeeves.com - Designed and implemented the AI Chatbot platform that provide concierge services to the businesses.
• Developed AI Chatbot that can answer frequent queries, booking an appointment, collect prospect information and much more.
• Wanteet.com - Implemented various OAuth2 Single Sign-On integrations with various providers, such as Google and Facebook.
• Designed and implemented the integration that synchronize prospects to Zoho and Salesforce CRMs.
• Zoho Extension Developed various CRM extensions for the Zoho Marketplace.
2017 -Humawings Pvt. Ltd.
Lead Developer• Granddairytech.com - Co-Founded AgriTech startup in India which got listed in Top 100 startups of India under the Make in India program by the Indian Government in 2019.
• DairySaathi.com - Developed, Designed and Launched the Dairy Saathi – a SaaS application to help dairy businesses to track, manage and deliver farm produce.
• Feed Navigator - Developed and designed the Feed Navigator – SaaS application an ERP system for the cattle feed business management.
2020-2021Lambton College in Toronto
Cloud Computing with Big Data
Post Grad. Certificate
2014-2018Punjab Technical University
Computer Science and Engineering
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Digital Ocean
- Google Firestore
Other Tools & Technologies
- Rest APIs
- Trello, Asana
- Webserver - Nginx, Apache
- Bash Scripting
- OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
First Aid/CPR/AED Level C
My Fun Projects
AIFAQ.com - AIFAQ Platform - Create intelligent FAQs Widget.
Developed a platform using where anyone can create chat widget which can answer FAQs, normally anyone develops a platform has to build up a dedicated FAQ page. So, using this one can place an interactive FAQ widget on their website. Build the chatwidget and frontend using Angular 8, and backend powered by Node.js